Jennifer is passionate about encouraging reading and writing in children. She also uses her writing to motivate children to be aware of the natural world. With a reputation as an enthusiastic and inspirational speaker, Jennifer loves sharing her experiences as an author with children.
Jennifer can adapt her visits to the needs of each school/library. She talks about her journey as a writer, explains the story of a book, reads from her book and offers Q and A sessions with the children. Opportunities are also provided for books to be pre-ordered with children receiving copies signed by the author.
If you are a school, nursery, library, forest school etc. do get in touch.
Visits will be tailored to your needs, but could include:
- Assemblies/Collective worship sessions where Jennifer reads her book(s) set within the context of modern values
- Individual classroom sessions comprising book reading with follow up creative writing opportunities
- Jennifer’s account of life as an author
- Readings of her book(s)
- Outlining the process of how to produce a book
- Question and answer sessions about book writing
- Working with children on how to devise stories
- Book signing opportunities
Visits will be tailored to fit in with your timetable. Jennifer is aware of funding pressures on schools, libraries etc so aims to charge fees commensurate with this.
For further information please contact Jennifer at: firstname.lastname@example.org